- Your name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone number
- Mobile telephone number
- Email address
- Past and current medical & dental history
- Name of your GP
- X-rays, clinical photographs and study models
- Treatment plans & correspondence regarding treatment we have provided or proposed plus its costs
- Notes of conversations or incidents that might occur for which a record needs to be kept
- Consent of treatment
What we do with the information
We use your information to understand your needs, improve our products and services, and keep our records up to date.
We may occasionally send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting, to the email address you have provided.
From time to time we may also use your data to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes.
The feedback you provide will help us customise our website. Your security To ensure your details remain secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,
we have procedures in place to protect the information we collect online.
We will not sell distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How you can control your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you fill in a form on our website, click the box to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use your personal information to send promotional information about third parties, but only if you tell us you wish this to happen.
You may change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending an email to email@example.com
We will retain your dental records, study models & X-rays while you are a patient of this practice for two years.
Our practice understands that emergencies can sometimes arise. Therefore, we kindly ask you to cancel or reschedule your reservation if you must at least 24 hours prior your appointment.
Cancellations or rescheduling can be made: via phone 01 558 9332. This allows us to offer the appointment to someone who may require emergency care.
Patients who fail to come in for scheduled appointments will be liable to a ‘failure to attend’ fee of €40. This must be paid prior to a new appointment being made otherwise no further appointments can be made.
Thank you for your cooperation!