Thorough and Understandable Consultations + We offer our patients a special life time warranty on all of our dental implants.
Dental Implants are the best option to replace failing or missing teeth!
Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them. Implants can be used to replace an individual tooth or for an implant-supported bridge or denture containing multiple teeth.
Dental Implant treatment is arranged in the following steps:
- 1. Insertion of the Implant
- 2. Healing of the gum
- 3. Exposure of the Implant site
- 4. Taking the impression
- 5. Insertion of crown and bridge or over-denture
The placement of the implant is followed by a healing period of between 3 and 6 months in which the bone bonds to the implant.
At the end of the healing period, a return visit of between 5 and 15 days is required for the fitting of Porcelain or Procera Crowns. Many patients can divide the second stage into two parts, with a 1-2 week break in between.
What are some of the benefits of dental implants?
- Dental implants are so natural-looking and feeling, you may forget you ever lost a tooth. Perhaps you hide your smile because you are embarrassed by your missing teeth.
- Maybe your dentures don’t feel secure.
- Perhaps you have difficulty chewing.
- If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak and eat again with comfort and confidence, implants could be the answer.
- Dental implants are especially practical for patients who can no longer wear removable dentures
Why should you choose us if you would like a dental implant?
Among many members of our team are specialised in the field of dental implants, thanks to their knowledge and experience in dental implants we are able to offer a high quality treatment.
We use only the best dental equipment, technology, and materials as a result of it our dental implants are undergo strict quality control tests. The implants we use, have an in-depth clinical research and testing done, which resulted in extreme reliability.
Because of our experience in the field of dental implants, marketing knowledge and relationships allow us to get the best dental implants on the best price possible.
We are in close contact with our suppliers and due to continuous and active discussions and reliable customer status we are availing of discounts. These discounts are reflecting on the prices we offer to our patients as well.
Advantages of Dental Implants:
- Renewed ability to chew and speak properly
- Restoration of facial aesthetics
- Preservation of remaining jaw bone structure
- Recovery of the natural appearance and function of teeth
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Improved appearance.Improved speech.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Improved oral health.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years.
In special cases we can offer you special prices!
If you need more than 3 dental implants request our quotation for special price!
What are the parts of Dental Implant?
- Dental Implant – A cylindrical and/or tapered post, usually made of titanium, that serves as a substitute for the tooth root
- Abutment – A connector, placed on, or built into, the top of the dental implant, to connect the implant to the replacement tooth or teeth
- Crown – A replacement tooth, custom made to match your natural teeth
How do Dental Implants Work?
Because implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth. Dentures and bridges mounted to implants won’t slip or shift in your mouth — an especially important benefit when eating and speaking. This secure fit helps the dentures and bridges — as well as individual crowns placed over implants — feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures.